*Not available in all countries.
Highly Safe Calming and Sanitizing Dermatological Aqueous Solution with Neutral pH in Gel Format
Dogs, Cats, Horses, Other Animals
30 and 59 ml
- Zinc-based formula.
- Soothing action — Relieves itching and discomfort.
- With Carboxymethylcellulose — Provides an effect of protective film from possible external aggressions.
- Neutral pH — It is non-irritating.
- Does not contain antibiotics (does not generate resistances) or corticosteroids.
- Not greasy.
- Two presentations:
- Spray — Practical, for large areas or animals that are difficult to manage.
- Gel — For a more precise application, facial region, animals that are easily scared…
- Support in skin processes associated with sensitivity or hot spots, such as:
- Wet eczema.
- Licking acral dermatitis.
- Atopy in dogs and cats.
- Summer dermatitis in horses.
- Helps in the regeneration of the extracellular matrix, healing processes, connective tissue repair and cell growth, thanks to its Zinc content.
- Helps to maintain the physiological conditions of the skin.
Apply a thin layer over the damaged skin twice daily.
The damaged areas can be bandaged or left exposed and they should be re-evaluated every 7-10 days.