CUTANIA® GlycOat Spray
Latest Generation Dermatological Spray Lotion with Moisturizing and Calming Action
Dogs, Cats, Horses
|Hydrolyzed Oat Protein||2%|
- No-rinse spray — Sustained permanent action: Leave-On, Dry-On.
- Calming and moisturizing effects.
- With Oat (Avena sativa) — Moisturizes and softens the skin.
- With Glycolic Acid — Keratolytic and lipolytic actions.
- Contains Ceramides (Phytosphingosine) — Help to restore dry and damaged skin.
- Restoring the function of the epidermis and the skin’s barrier effect.
- Does not contain antibiotics or corticosteroids.
- Mild and nice scent.
- Due to its calming effect it is appropriate as a support in treatment of processes related to pruritus, allergies and skin irritation such as allergic dermatitis in cats and dogs or summer dermatitis in horses.
- Skin that can benefit from the oat calming effect.
- Conditions that require restoring and maintaining the skin’s barrier function. Useful in small areas or the full body.
- Especially useful in localized areas such as interdigital area, to maintain and restore hydration to the skin.
- As a complement to CUTANIA® GlycOat Shampoo, to:
- Reduce the frequency of baths.
- Multiply its effects.
- Facilitate management.
- Situations in which bathing is not possible: difficult to handle animals, cats, impossibility for owners.
- Also useful on sensitive skin that requires gentle and delicate maintenance.
Suitable for daily use.
Spray evenly soaking hair and skin.
- Initial: 1-2 times a day.
- Maintenance: once a week or depending on the case.
In some cases is recommended to cut the hair before application. As a complement to CUTANIA® GlycOat Shampoo. It can be used between baths, which can help to reduce the frequency of them.
Suitable for regular use.