CUTANIA® GlycOat Shampoo
Latest Generation Dermatological Shampoo with Moisturizing Effect and Calming Action
Dogs, Cats, Horses
236 ml – 355 ml
|Hydrolyzed Oat Protein||2 %|
- Calming and moisturizing effects.
- With Oat (Avena sativa) — Softens and moisturizes the skin.
- With Glycolic Acid — Keratolytic and lipolytic actions.
- Contains Ceramides (Phytosphingosine) which help to restore dry and damaged skin.
- Epidermis restoring action. Locks moisture in and supports the barrier effect of skin.
- Does not contain antibiotics or corticosteroids.
- Mild and nice scent.
- Due to its calming action it is appropriate as a support in treatment of disorders associated with pruritus, allergies and skin irritation: such as allergic dermatitis in cats and dogs or summer dermatitis in horses.
- Skin that can benefit from the oat calming effect.
- Conditions that require restoring and maintaining the skin’s barrier function.
- Small spots or complete pet surface use.
- Irritated, dry or scaled skin because of its moisturizing effect.
- Suitable for regular use, as maintenance.
- To maintain and restore hydration to the skin.
- Regular use on sensitive skin that requires gentle and delicate maintenance.
For localized areas or generalized use.
The frequency must be determined in each specific case.
- Hot spots: once a day.
- Full bath: 2 or 3 applications / week until the process is controlled.
- Maintenance: Once a week or as needed.
Wet the hair with abundant water and apply massaging deeply the hair and skin. Leave for 5-10 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water. Dry the animal and when completely dry brush the coat.
It can be combined with CUTANIA® GlycOat Spray for improved results.
Suitable for regular use.