CUTANIA® GlycoZoo Spray
Dermatological Spray Lotion with Drying Action, and Keratolytic, Lipolytic and Deodorizing Effects
Dogs, Cats, Horses
- No rinse spray – Long lasting effect: Leave-On, Dry-On.
- Support in veterinary treatment of choice in dermatological processes where yeasts are involved (Malassezia spp..).
- Support in keratoseborrhoeic complex and keratinization disorders — Lipolytic and keratolytic effects.
- Synergistic formula: stops seborrhea-yeast vicious circle.
- Exfoliating action — Removes dead cells allowing a better contact of active ingredients and epithelium. Restores the epithelium and increases the barrier effect of the skin.
- Active ingredients with a synergic effect – Allows the product to act in greater depth.
- With Ceramides (Phytoesfingosine) – Restorative action of the epithelium and the skin’s barrier effect.
- Aqueous Base – Reaches difficult areas.
- Mild and nice scent.
- Support in veterinary treatment of choice in:
- Dermatological processes where yeasts are involved (Malassezia spp..).
- Keratoseborrhoeic complex: seborrhoea, sebaceous adenitis, etc.
- Helps in the long-term management of yeast hypersensitivity (Malassezia spp…).
- Very useful in moist areas: interdigital space, axillae…
- As part of the treatment in those processes that can benefit from properties of Boric Acid.
- Conditions that require a keratolytic and lipolytic effect.
- Con be combined with CUTANIA® GlycoZoo Shampoo, to:
- Reduce bath frequency.
- Enhance its effects.
- Facilitate handing.
- Situations in which bathing is not possible: difficult to handle animals, cats, impossibility for owners.
- Suitable for short and long term use.
Spray evenly soaking hair and skin.
- Initial: 1-2 times a day.
- Maintenance: once a week or depending on the case.
In some cases it is recommended to cut the hair before application.
As a complement to CUTANIA® GlycoZoo Shampoo. It can be used between baths, which can help to reduce the frequency of them.
Suitable for short-term or long-term use.