*Not available in all countries
Highly Safe Natural Non-Irritating Aqueous Based Otic Solution With Soothing, Cleansing and Drying Actions
Dogs, Cats, Horses, Other Animals
59 ml, 118 ml
- Safe use in cases of perforated tympanic membrane.
- Creates a dry and clean environment hostile for microorganisms’s growth.
- Calming action.
- Includes Zinc – contributes to the production of collagen.
- Ear canal drying effect.
- Very low incidence of post-application discomfort.
- Does not contain antibiotics (does not generate resistances) or corticosteroids.
- Does not interfere with allergy tests.
- Aqueous and colourless solution — Does not stain household surfaces or fabrics.
- Solution of choice for long-term maintenance of the physiological conditions of the ear canal.
- Support for the veterinary treatment of choice in otologic processes where yeasts take part.
- Support in otologic processes associated with sensitivity or irritation.
- Helps to restore the microenvironment of the ear canal, helping it to heal by itself.
- Helps to repair and protect the epithelium of the ear canal.
- Ears with perforated tympanic membrane (or with suspicion of it).
- Cleaning and drying of the ear canal.
- Initially: apply depending on the size of the pet (0.25-3ml) twice daily. Softly massage the base of the ear and remove excess solution.
- Long-term: 1-2 times / week
Ears should be checked every 7 to 10 days by a veterinarian.