CUTANIA® TrisEDTA Wipes
Dermatological Wipes with Antimicrobial Action for the Care, Hygiene and Cleanse of Skin
Dogs, Cats, Horses, Other Animals
Size: 24 cm x 14 cm
|Chlorhexidine Digluconate||0.1 %|
|Benzyl Alcohol||0.72 %|
|Tromethamine HCl||0.64 %|
|Disodium EDTA||0.06 %|
- Innovative formula with synergistic antimicrobial effect between Tris-EDTA and Chlorhexidine — Acts over biofilms.
- Helps to control microbial growth creating a hostile environment.
- Alkaline pH – Preserves activity of antibiotics which are inactivated in acid environments.
- Textured pattern — Facilitates the removal of detritus and secretions.
- They do not contain antibiotics (do not generate resistances) or corticosteroids.
- Highly safe — Suitable for long-term use.
- Convenient — They facilitate topical management in complex situations (cats, inability to bath the animal…).
- Resistant and highly impregnated.
- Support in veterinary treatments of choice in dermatological processes where Gram + (Streptococcus spp, Staphylococcus..) and Gram — (Pseudomonas spp, Proteus spp…) bacteria are involved.
- Also support in veterinary treatment of choice in:
- Superficial pyodermas, pyotraumatic or wet dermatitis.
- Deep pyodermas.
- Chronic recurrent pyodermas.
- Cleaning of superficial wounds or skin erosions.
- Cleaning of ears and pinna.
Initial: 1-2 times / day, during at least 7-10 days.
Maintenance: 1-2 times / week.