CUTANIA® GlycoZoo Shampoo
Dermatological Shampoo with Drying action, Keratolytic, Lipolytic and Deodorizing Effects
Dogs, Cats, Horses
236 ml and 355 ml.
- Support in veterinary treatment of choice in dermatological processes where yeasts are involved (Malassezia..).
- For kerato-seborrheic skin, as support in keratoseborrhoeic complex and keratinization disorders — Lipolytic and keratolytic effects.
- Synergistic formula: stops seborrhea-yeast vicious circle.
- Restores the epithelium and increases the barrier effect of the skin.
- Exfoliating action — Removes dead cells and favours the renewal of the epithelium allowing a better contact with the active principles.
- Active ingredients with a synergistic effect — Allows the product to act in greater depth.
- With Ceramides — Restorative action of the epithelium and the skin’s barrier effect.
- Mild and nice scent.
- Support in veterinary treatment of choice in:
- Dermatological processes where yeasts are involved (Malassezia spp..).
- Keratoseborrhoeic complex: seborrhoea, sebaceous adenitis, etc.
- Helps in the long-term management of yeast hypersensitivity (Malassezia spp…).
- As part of the treatment in those processes that can benefit from properties of Boric Acid and its acidifying effect.
- Kerato seborrheic skin.
- Conditions that require a keratolytic and lipolytic effect.
- Suitable for short and long term use.
- Use in localized or generalized areas.
It can be used in localized or generalized areas, but frequency must be determined on each particular case. In some cases is recommended to cut the hair before application to favor the contact of the skin with the product.
- Initial: 2-3 applications / week until the process is controlled.
- Maintenance: 1 application per week.
Wet the hair with abundant water and apply massaging deeply the hair and skin. Leave for 5-10 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water. Dry the animal and when completely dry brush the coat.
Suitable for short-term or long-term use.