CUTANIA® BenzoP Shampoo
Dermatological Shampoo with Benzoyl Peroxide with Follicular Cleaning Effect
Dogs, Cats, Horses
- With Benzoyl Peroxide — Oxidative action.
- Follicular cleaning effect.
- Lipolytic and keratolytic actions — Appropriate for keratinization disorders.
- Exfoliating action — Removes dead cells and debris.
- Mild smell.
- As a help in skin processes:
- Superficial pyodermas such as wet or pyotraumatic dermatitis.
- Deep pyoderma.
- Chronic or recurrent pyoderma.
- Conditions that require a follicular cleansing (folliculitis, feline acne, demodicosis…).
- Helps in keratinization disorders management (follicular dystrophy, hyperkeratosis, sebaceous adenitis) for its antiseborrhoeic and keratolytic properties.
- Use in focused or generalized areas.
- Suitable for regular use as a maintenance.
- Helps in skin with oily seborrhea.
- Helps to control bad smells associated to excess production of fat or tallow.
It can be used daily. Frequency must be determined in every different case.
- Initial: 2 or 3 applications/week until the process is controlled.
- Maintenance: 1 application/week.
In some cases it can be advisable to trim the hair before bathing to favour the contact between the product and the skin.