Hygienic Otic Solution, Alkalizing and Non-Irritating
|Tromethamine Base||0.60 %|
|Tromethamine HCI||0.51 %|
|Benzyl Alcohol||0.30 %|
- Safe use in cases of perforated tympanic membrane.
- Creates a hostile environment for the growth of microorganisms.
- Synergistic action of EDTA and Tromethamine, boosted by Benzyl Alcohol — Enhances the veterinary treatment of choice.
- Aqueous pH 8 non-irritating formula – Promotes an alkaline environment in the ear canal.
- Chelating effect.
- Improved cleaning action.
- Does not contain antibiotics (does not generate resistances) or corticosteroids.
- Does not interfere with allergy tests.
- Effective and very safe — Ideal for long-term use.
- Odorless — High acceptance.
- Aqueous and colorless solution — Does not stain household surfaces or fabrics.
- Supports the veterinary treatment of choice in otologic processes where bacteria are involved.
- Enhancer of the veterinary treatments of choice.
- Enhances treatments which require alkaline pH.
- Very low incidence of post aplication stinging.
- General cleansing solution prior to the veterinary treatment.
- Initially: apply until the ear canal is full (1-5m depending on the breed). Softly massage the base of the ear and remove excess solution. Use once or twice daily
- Long-term: 1-2 times / week.
Ears should be checked every 7 to 10 days by a veterinarian.