Dermatological and Non-Irritating Otologic Solution with Cleaning, Drying, Cerumenolytic, Keratolytic and Lipolytic actions
Dogs, Cats, Horses
- Safe use in cases of perforated tympanic membrane.
- Creates a hostile environment for the growth of microorganisms.
- Lipolytic and keratolytic actions.
- Exfoliating action.
- High cerumenolytic power.
- Powerful drying and acidifying actions of the ear canal.
- Very low incidence of post-application discomfort.
- Does not contain antibiotics (does not generate resistances) or corticosteroids.
- Does not interfere with allergy tests.
- Effective and very safe — Ideal for long-term use.
- Aqueous and colorless solution — Does not stain household surfaces or fabrics.
- Support for the veterinary treatment of choice in otologic processes where yeasts are involved.
- Maximize the efficacy of the veterinary treatment of choice due to its cerumenolytic and keratolytic actions.
- Ear conditions which present seborrhoea or keratinization problems.
- Helps to repair and protect the epithelium of the ear canal.
- Ears with perforated tympanic membrane (or with suspicion of it).
- Cleaning and drying the ear canal.
- Initially: apply until the ear canal is full (1-5m depending on the breed). Softly massage the base of the ear and remove excess solution. Use once or twice daily
- Long-term: 1-2 times / week.
Ears should be checked every 7 to 10 days by a veterinarian.