ASTER® Trisoftal Wipes
Dermatological Wipes for Cleansing and Odour Control of Periocular Area and Corners of the Mouth
Dogs, Cats, Horses
|Tromethamine HCl||qs pH 6.8 – 7.2|
- Tromethamine/EDTA (Tris-EDTA) enhances the veterinary treatment of choice.
- Optimal for periorbicular and periocular care.
- They do not sting and do not harm the eye in case of accidental contact.
- Textured fabric — Improved cleansing action.
- Resistant and highly impregnated.
- They do not contain antibiotics (do not generate resistances) or corticosteroids.
- Highly effective and safe – Ideal for long-term use.
- Cleansing and preventing tear and saliva stains.
- Helps to reduce bad smells associated to epiphora and peribuccal lesions.
- For hygiene and elimination of ocular secretions before applying ophthalmological products.
- For daily hygiene in breeds predisposed to having excess of ocular secretion (Maltese, Bichon, Poodle, Persian…).
- Cleaning of palpebral wounds (foreign bodies, bites…).
- Caring of eyelids in palpebral surgeries (entropion, ectropion…).
- Supports the treatment of palpebral lacerations in horses.
- Support cleansing in perioral pyoderma treatment (mucocutaneous pyoderma, labial intertrigo…).
- Cleansing of perioral lesions in horses, e.g.: bite wounds.
- Initially: 2 times / day for 2 weeks. After that, once daily.
- Long-term: 2-3 times / week.