DIALIX® Vesical & Prostate
Food Supplement Specially Indicated to Strengthen the Bladder’s Muscles and Improving its Function in Elderly Animals and Entire Males
|Composition (per tablet):|
|Cucurbita pepo||150 mg|
|Dioscorea villosa||150 mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa||150 mg|
|Glycine max||100 mg|
|Zea mays||60 mg|
|Serenoa repens||60 mg|
|Olea europea||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg|
- Contains isoflavones, which attach to estrogenic receptors that control vesical muscles and the sphincter.
- Serenoa repens (Palm) — Some studies indicate that it has inhibitory action over 5α-Reductase in prostate tissue.
- Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin Seeds) – Provides phytosterols that act at prostatic level.
- Palatable tablets.
- Helps to maintain the bladder’s muscle and sphincter’s tone.
- Contributes to a healthy emptying and function of bladder.
- For neutered females and elderly animals.
- Entire males: indicated for appropriate functioning of prostate and as a support in benign prostate processes.
1 tablet / 10 kg