DIALIX® Bladder Control
Supplement Formulated in Highly Palatable Chews, rich in Phytoestrogens to Reinforce the Bladder’s Muscle and Sphincter’s Tone
|Composition (per chew):|
|Glycine max||60 mg|
|Trifolium pratense||50 mg|
- High isoflavones content.
- Phytoestrogens attach to estrogenic receptors that control the bladder’s muscles and its sphincter.
- Natural and highly safe — Optimal for long-term use.
- Highly palatable chews.
- Helps to maintain the bladder’s muscle and sphincter’s tone.
- Contributes to a healthy functioning and emptying of the bladder.
- For neutered females and elderly animals.
Once daily or divided in two intakes:
1 chew / 15 kg