DIALIX® UT Forte
Supplement with Complete and Potentiated Formula to Support Short-Term Management of the Lower Urinary Tract
|Composition (per tablet):|
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi||200 mg|
|Phyllantus niruri||150 mg|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon||100 mg|
|Althaea officinalis||100 mg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Zea mays||60 mg|
|Olea europea||50 mg|
|Taraxacum officinale||50 mg|
Composition: brewers yeast, Uva ursi, Phyllanthus niruri, Althaea officinalis, Vaccinium macrocarpon (red cranberry), stearic acid, Zea mays, Olea europaea, Taraxacum officinale, magnesium stearate.
Additives: g/kg: nutritional: 3a300 vit C 42.38; 3c305 l-methionine 55.83. Contains flavorings.
Analytical constituents (%): protein 18.23; crude fat 21.81; crude fibre 1.29; crude ash 9.39; calcium 1.32; phosphorus 1.07; sodium 0.23; magnesium 0.18; potassium 1.07; chloride 0.4; sulfur 1.3.
- Complementary feed for cats and dogs with complete action on the short-term urinary tract.
- Complete formula of 9 active ingredients that act synergistically to help in:
- The reduction of urinary pH.
- Increase urine volume.
- Urine pH reduction – Contains Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Red Cranberry), Vitamin C and L-Methionine.
- Helps to increase urinary output – With Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Zea mays (Corn) and Althaea officialis.
- With Phyllantus niruri.
- Contains flavonoids with antioxidant action.
- Palatable tablets.
- Helps maintain the physiological conditions of the lower urinary tract in cats in the short term (1-2 weeks).
- Helps maintain the physiological conditions of the lower urinary tract in dogs in the short term (1-2 weeks).
- Situations in which the reduction of urinary pH is desired in the short term.
- Situations in which an increase in the urine volume and reduction of the concentration of substances in suspension in the short term are required.
- Contributes to reducing the aggregation of substances in suspension, facilitating their dissolution and excretion.
1 tablet / 10 kg*
*Recommended use is 7-14 days. Arctostaphylos uva-ursi contains tannins and hydroquinolones which metabolise in the kidney: longer periods can cause renal irritation.