| Key Constituents (per chew ):
|Soy (Glycine max)
|Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Composition: brewer’s yeast, oatmeal, hydrolyzed chicken liver, glycerin, rapeseed oil, maltodextrin, calcium sulfate, soy protein extract, Trifolium pratense dried leaves and flowers powder, N-acetyl-D- glucosamine, citrus pectin.
Additives: nutritional: g/kg: 3a821 vit B1 2; 3a825i vit B2 1; 3a314 vit B3 10; 3a831 vit B6 1. mg/kg: 3a316 folic acid 50; vit B12 25. Technological: g/kg: 1c322i soy lecithin 80; 1d401 sodium alginate 8.33.
Analytical components (%): protein 19.22; crude fat 18.35; crude fiber 2.36; crude ash 8.21; calcium 1.12; phosphorus 1.67; carbohydrates 45.47.
Warnings: keep the container tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and out of the reach of children and animals.
- Complementary food with a high content of isoflavones that act synergistically to support the function of the bladder and the urinary system.
- Enriched formula with N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine and B complex vitamins.
- Phytoestrogens can bind to estrogen receptors that control the muscles of the bladder and its sphincter, helping to preserve the strength and control of the bladder muscles.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine helps keep the lining of the urinary tract healthy and resistant by helping to prevent some irritants and microorganisms from adhering to urothelial cells.
- B vitamins have a neuroprotective effect — They help maintain healthy innervation of the bladder and urinary tract.
- Improve the health of the lower urinary tract.
- Helps maintain muscle tone in the bladder and its sphincter.
- Contribute to the emptying and healthy functioning of the bladder.
- For sterilized females and older animals.
- For any situation where its components are useful for animals.
If it is necessary to administer more than 1 chew per day, divide between morning and night.