|Key Constituents (per chew):
| Yielding Potassium
|Taraxacum officinale (Root powder)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
Composition: glycerin, potassium citrate, menhaden oil, sucrose, sugarcane molasses, macrogol, pork liver powder, corn starch, soy fiber, glucosamine HCl, vegetarian beef flavor from yeast, Taraxacum officinale root powder, magnesium stearate, soy shortening.
Additives: mg/kg: vitamin: 3a831 vit B6 277.77.
Analytical constituents (%): protein 9.70; crude fat 11.3; crude fibre 3.20; crude ash 9.99; calcium 0.16; magnesium 0.13; potassium 4.55; sodium 0.43; phosphorus 0.15; sulfur 0.15; chloride 1.46; hydroxyproline 0.07. Vit D3 < 5 µg/g.
Water should be available at all times.
- Urinary alkalinizer with a very complete composition:
- Potassium citrate: Increases urinary pH and has a calcium chelating action
- Glucosamine: Helps to maintain the protective lining of the bladder
- Omega 3: Urinary and renal protective action
- Dandelion: Helps to reduce the concentration of substances in suspension by increasing urinary volume by reducing
- Vitamin B6: Its deficiency can favor the urinary excretion of oxalic acid and predispose to the formation of calcium oxalate stones
- In chew format: Very palatable and easy to administer
- Low protein content (protein from soy).
- Helps to reduce the risk of oxalate, urate and cystine crystal formation
- Helps in the management of crystals and uroliths in which a solution with an alkaline urinary pH is desired
- Helps to reduce the risk of calcium oxalate, urate or cystine urolithiasis recurrence
1 chew / 5 kg / 12 – 24 h
Urine alkalinising properties and low level of proteins (soy).
Animals must have permanent access to water. The recommended period of use is 6 months.
Dietary complementary food. Consult your veterinarian before using it or prolonging its period of use.