|Key ingredients (per chew):
||Small & Miniature Dog
||Medium & Large Dog
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
|L-theanine from Green tea
- Complete formula — Contains a combination of ingredients that work synergistically to ease the animal’s relaxation. Does not modify personality or animal’s energy level.
- One-off or long-term use, as it is highly safe.
- For all breeds and ages.
- Highly palatable chews — Easy daily intake.
- Favours a state of calm in cats and dogs with anxiety or stress problems associated to environmental factors of any nature.
- Indicated as a support in behavioural problems (anxiety, hyperactivity, barking, urine marking…).
- Promotes a state of calm and an optimal cognitive capability.
- Facilitates the animal’s adaptation to stressing factors, improving its wellness.
- Can be used:
- For one-off use: trips, visits to the veterinarian or groomers, fireworks or storms…
- For daily or continued use: separation anxiety, long solitude periods, moving to a new house, kennel stays, holidays, hospitalization…
MULTIVA® Calming Small & Miniature Dog:: 1 chew / 10 kg
MULTIVA® Calming Medium & Large Dog: 1 chew / 20 kg
It is advisable to administer it from half an hour to an hour before the stressor agent.
For one-off use in intense stress episodes (travelling, fireworks, vet visits…) daily administration can be doubled or tripled safely.
In prolonged stress situations (separation anxiety, kennel/cattery stays…) it might be needed to repeat administration every 8-12 hours.