THERMAFLEX® Liniment Gel*
*Not available in all countries.
Liniment with Cold-Hot Double-Effect for Fast and Effective Relief of Muscles, Joints and Tendons
|Composition (per ml):|
|Melaleuca leucadendron||20 mg|
|Calendula officinalis||10 mg|
|Rosmarinus officinalis||10 mg|
|MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM)||4 mg|
- Complete formula that penetrates deeply.
- With MSM — Promotes natural recovery in inflammatory processes.
- Double cold-hot effect.
- With Menthol — Cooling action in the surface.
- Stimulates circulation — Allows longlasting heat sensation.
- Fast and effective relief of muscle, joints and fatigued tendons.
- Helps to prevent injuries relaxing rigid muscles, tendons and rigid joints before exercise.
- Gel for easy application and quick absorption.
- Suitable before or after the exercise.
- Prior to exercise, it can help to prevent injuries.
- After exercise:
- Helps to relieve overloaded muscles and tendons.
- Contributes to relieve joint stiffness.
- For temporary relief of minor injuries, soreness, stiffness of:
- Support for physiotherapy protocols.
- Direct application:
- Apply it and gently massage the localized area.
- Repeat every 12-24 hours.
- Do not bandage.
- Body Bracing Technique: Helps to relax muscles subjected to intense exercise.
- Dilute 15 ml of THERMAFLEX® Liniment Gel in 1 L of warm water.
- Apply with a sponge on the specific area.
- Body Wash Technique (horses):
– Dilute 30-60 ml of THERMAFLEX® Liniment Gel in 2-4 L of cold water and add 60-120 ml of vinegar.
– Apply with a sponge over the whole surface of the horse, avoiding the face.