|Mint oil (Mentha viridis)
|Witch-hazel water (Hamamelis virginiana)
|Natural extracts of marigold (Calendula officinalis)
|Natural extracts of echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
|Natural extracts of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
- Hot/cold double effect, providing stimulation of the blood flow.
- Helps to protect against lesions relaxing stiff muscles, tendons and joints before work-out.
- Reduces joint effusion, minimizing swelling and soreness, and encouraging movement.
- Easy application and fast absorption.
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers.
- Relief of joint, tendon and muscle soreness due to minor lesions, overexertion and long shippings.
- Warm up: joint, muscle and tendon relaxation before training, helps prevent lesions.
- Post work out: for a faster recovery of overexerted muscles and stiff joints.
– Limbs: Massage all four legs three or more times a day, in the direction of hair growth, and wrap lightly.
– Shoulders, back and rump: Massage overexerted area three times a day.
– Shipping: apply to all four legs, underneath shipping bandages or boots, for protection and refreshing of limbs.