|Composition (per 14 g):
|Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
|Elecampane root (Inula helenium)
|Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)
|Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella-foenumgraecum)
|Gentian (Gentiana lutea)
- 100% natural ingredient combination that offers relief in situations that present coughing and breathing difficulties.
- Elecampane root: bronchodilator, expectorant and cough calmer. Stimulates bile secretion, inducing stimulation of the digestive system.
- Fenugreek seeds: expectorant, specially useful on the upper airways, and reduces inflammation. It also increases appetite.
- Ginger root: stimulation of gastrointestinal secretions, increasing appetite reflex, digestive movements and gas expulsion.
- Gentian: stimulation of taste buds, increasing the production of gastrointestinal secretions and appetite.
- Horses with RAO (Recurrent Airway Obstruction) or IAD (Inflammatory Airway Disease), bronchopneumonias, pleuropneumonias, and other respiratory problems.
- Anemic, malnourished or convalescent horses.
Administer 2 scoops once a day for 5 days. If necessary, keep administering 1 scoop once a day until submission of symptoms.
For inappetent horses, mix 2 scoops with warm water and administer with a syringe directly in the mouth.