Synergistic combination of probiotics and prebiotics for the development of the intestinal microbiota
450 g (15 uses)
|Composition (per 30 g):|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae||3×1010 CFU|
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption, maximizing feed efficiency.
- Increases milk production and improves its quality.
- Helps maintain an optimal pH in the gut.
- High palatability: easy to administer.
- Daily promotion and replenishment of intestinal microbiota.
- Diarrhea of any cause.
- Intestinal microbiota disbalances.
- Other types of colic syndrome.
- During and after antibiotic therapy.
- Anorexic, cachectic or emaciated horses.
- Mares in lactation.
- Foals and weanings.
- Aged horses.
- Endotoxemias or intoxications.
- Gastric and/or duodenal ulcers.
- Stressful situations.
- Management and diet changes.
- Hospitalization, convalescence and recovery periods.
Administer 30 g (1 scoop) once a day, for at least 15 consecutive days, or as directed by the veterinarian.