Natural relaxing product for performance improvement in nervous and jumpy horses
– Oral syringe of 12 ml (1 use)*
– 85 g (3 uses)
– 283 g (10 uses)
– 850 g (30 uses)
*Exclusive VetNova formats
|Composition (per 28 g) :|
|Ignatia amara||33.45 µg|
|Valeriana officinalis||33.45 µg|
- Helps nervous and excitable horses stay focused.
- Doesn’t cause drowsiness or sleepiness, so it doesn’t affect performance or response during exercise.
- Complete range of formats for a better adaption to each situation.
- Training and competition.
- Fairs, shows, celebrations, etc.
- Farriery work and veterinary visits.
- Important changes in management (new barn, new stall, new field mates) or other stressful situations.
- First experiences, especially in young horses.
- Unpredictable and compulsive behaviors.
- Syringe (12 ml): Introduce the tip in the corner of the horse’s mouth and push the plunger until the full dose has been administered.
- Racing, contests, and work outs: one syringe 2 hours before the contest or according to show rules.
- Horse shipping: one syringe 2 hours before loading, and one syringe every 8 hours in long trips.
- 85 g and 238 g containers: The scoop included is equivalent to 14 g. Administer 2 scoops (28 g) once a day, mixed with the feed, regardless of body weight.
- 850 g container: The scoop included is equivalent to 28 g. Administer 1 scoop (28 g) once a day, mixed with the feed, regardless of body weight.