*Not available in all countries.
Oral paste for natural relaxation of horses
Oral syringe of 34 g (1 use)
|Composition (per syringe):|
- Formulated with tryptophan.
- Calming effect in stressful situations.
- Helps nervous and excitable horses stay focused.
- Doesn’t cause drowsiness or sleepiness, so it doesn’t affect performance or response during exercise.
- Training and competition.
- Fairs, shows, celebrations, etc.
- Farriery work and veterinary visits.
- Important changes in management (new barn, new stall, new field mates) or other stressful situations.
- First experiences, especially in young horses.
- Unpredictable and compulsive behaviors.
Introduce the tip in the corner of the horse’s mouth and push the plunger until the full dose has been administered.
- Racing, contests, and work outs: one syringe 2 hours before the contest or according to show rules.
- Horse shipping: one syringe 2 hours before loading, and one syringe every 8 hours in long trips.