CLUNIA® Clinical Zn-A Gel*
*Not available in all countries
Mucoadhesive Gel with Easy Application Enhanced with Ascorbic Acid for a Highly Effective and Safe Oral Hygiene
Dogs, Cats, Horses, Other Animals
- Supplies Zinc, which participates in collagen production, favouring the recovery of damaged tissues.
- Chelator action over the sulphur compounds that produce bad breath thanks to its Taurine content.
- Provides a protective layer with its lubricant effect.
- Natural and highly safe — Ideal for long-term use.
- Easy applying gel — Without brushing.
- Does not stain dental enamel.
- Flavourless – High acceptance.
- Helps to maintain an optimal oral health without the need for brushing.
- Daily use helps to prevent plaque and halitosis.
- Due to its salivation stimulating effect, it maintains the oral cavity in optimal conditions in intubated, sedated and post-surgical patients.
- Prior and after a professional dental hygiene it enhances, lengthens and improves its effect.
Pour the contents of the attached vial (Vitamin C) in the bottle and allow Vitamin C to be deposited in the bottom of the bottle. Then shake the bottle until it dissolves.
Apply directly from the tip of the incorporated applicator or deposit a drop on the fingertip, swab or toothbrush.
Apply 1 peasize drop for pets up to 10 kg on each side of the mouth, in the upper gums.