Omega-3 Supplement Rich in Highly Bioavailable DHA/EPA and A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and D3 Vitamins
135 ml, with dosing cap and syringe.
|Composition (per ml):|
|DHA (21-23%*)||190.8 mg|
|EPA (5-7%*)||51.0 mg|
|Other Omega-3*||41.4 mg|
|Vitamin A*||1,737 IU|
|Vitamin B1||0.93 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.18 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.18 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2.11 μg|
|Vitamin D3*||34 IU|
*Variable quantity due to it being a natural product.
Product with natural origin, differences in colour and smell may be appreciated without affecting the product’s quality.
- Rich in Group B vitamins — Contribute to the right functioning of nervous system.
- Two presentations that enable to adapt to all needs.
- CONECTA® O3ABD in highly palatable oil — Facilitates daily intake and allows for an exact dosage.
- CONECTA® Capsules — Convenient, odourless.
- Highly safe – Ideal for long-term use.
- Patented cold extraction of Omega-3 method — Higher bioavailability.
- Helps to mitigate aging effects over cognitive function, behaviour, mobility and quality of life.
- Helps to preserve the central and perypheral nervous system, sight and locomotor system functions.
- Supportive supplement in the management of spinal lesions, neurological diseases and neurological degenerative processes.
- In pregnant and lactating females contributes to the right cerebral and sight development in foetus and newborns, boosting memory and improving learning processes.
- Initial (10 days): 2 ml / 5 kg
- Maintenance: 1 ml / 5kg