TITANIUM® FlexGuard MSM
Supports natural recovery during inflammatory processes
300 g (30 uses)
|Composition (per 10 g):|
|Methyl-Sulphonyl-Methane (MSM)||10,000 mg|
- Improves recovery capacity of the horse against inflammatory problems affecting joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Contributes to delay of joint degeneration, prolonging horses’ sporting life.
- High purity MSM (99,8 %).
- Very safe: Ideal for long term cases.
- Suitable for all breeds and ages.
- In long duration injuries of the locomotor system (joints, tendons and ligaments), for support of natural recovery during painful inflammatory lesions, regeneration and elasticity improvement of connective tissues, and shortening of recovery periods.
- In a preventive way:
- Reinforcement of musculoskeletal system in horses submitted to high intensity trainings.
- Lengthening of horses’ sporting life by promoting the health and maintenance of functionality of joints and connective tissues.
- Helps to relieve discomfort of the skin caused by allergies or other inflammatory reactions.
- In long duration respiratory problems, thanks to its capacity to reinforce the anti-inflammatory response of the body.
- Support in any case of chronic inflammatory processes in horses with gastrointestinal, renal or hepatic diseases, or aged horses, where some treatments are contraindicated.
- Improvement of quality of life of aged horses, or young horses that have done heavy exercise, aiming to improve their mobility, their health, and their well-being.
- Initial: administer 20 g (2 scoops) once a day for one week.
- Maintenance: administer 10 g (1 scoop) once a day for at least 30 consecutive days, or as directed by the veterinarian.