|Key Constituents (per ml):
*Variable amount as it is a natural ingredient
Composition: fish oil (anchovy), glycerin, beeswax.
Additives: nutritional: g/l: 3a910 l-carnitine 25; 3a370 taurine 25; 3a700 vit E 10; 3a314 niacin 1.67. mg/l: 3b801 selenium 5. Technological: 1c322i sunflower lecithin 20.67.
Analytical constituents (%): protein 1.2; crude fibre 4.3; crude fat 65.2; crude ash 0.1.
Warnings: liquid at room temperature (20-25ºC), may form precipitates if refrigerated. Oily product; slight expansions and/or contractions may occur during transport and storage causing small losses or container deformations.
- Provides Omega-3, Vitamin E, Selenium, L-carnitine, Taurine and Niacin (Vit B3).
- Specific EPA:DHA ratio to support a healthy cardiac function.
- Rich in Omega-3 – Helps to maintain the body and muscle mass, as well as the heart rate.
- Selenium, Vitamin E and Omega 3 – Help to protect against free radicals action.
- L-carnitine – Helps to optimize production and energy use of the cardiac muscle.
- Reinforced with Taurine – Contributes to a cardioprotective effect.
- Easy to administer oral solution.
- Support in the maintenance of the cardiac function:
- Helps to maintain a good body condition.
- Contributes to optimize the production and use of energy in the heart muscle.
- Helps to protect against the action of free radicals.
It can be administered mixed with food or by syringe orally.
Oil of natural origin, differences in smell and color can be appreciated without affecting the product quality.