Complementary Feed with Unique and Complete Formula for the Support of the Cardiac Function in Dogs and Cats
90 and 400 ml, with dosing cap and syringe included
|Key Constituents (per ml):|
|Omega 3*||436,43 mg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1,67 mg|
*Variable amount as it is a natural ingredient
Composition: fish oil (anchovy), glycerin, beeswax.
Additives: nutritional: g/l: 3a910 l-carnitine 25; 3a370 taurine 25; 3a700 vit E 10; 3a314 niacin 1.67. mg/l: 3b801 selenium 5. Technological: 1c322i sunflower lecithin 20.67.
Analytical constituents (%): protein 1.2; crude fibre 4.3; crude fat 65.2; crude ash 0.1.
Warnings: liquid at room temperature (20-25ºC), may form precipitates if refrigerated. Oily product; slight expansions and/or contractions may occur during transport and storage causing small losses or container deformations.
- Provides Omega-3, Vitamin E, Selenium, L-carnitine, Taurine and Niacin (Vit B3).
- Specific EPA:DHA ratio to support a healthy cardiac function.
- Rich in Omega-3 – Helps to maintain the body and muscle mass, as well as the heart rate.
- Selenium, Vitamin E and Omega 3 – Help to protect against free radicals action.
- L-carnitine – Helps to optimize production and energy use of the cardiac muscle.
- Reinforced with Taurine – Contributes to a cardioprotective effect.
- Easy to administer oral solution.
- Support in the maintenance of the cardiac function:
- Helps to maintain a good body condition.
- Contributes to optimize the production and use of energy in the heart muscle.
- Helps to protect against the action of free radicals.
- 1 ml / 5 kg
It can be administered mixed with food or by syringe orally.
Oil of natural origin, differences in smell and color can be appreciated without affecting the product quality.