- Fiberglass grooming block removes loose hair, dust and dirt.
- Easily removes fly eggs.
- Leaves horse’s coat slicker and shinier.
- Each block can be used 10-12 times.
- Helps shed out horses’ winter coat.
- Removal of Gasterophilus sp. eggs.
- Removal of tough stains.
Hold it by one of its long edges. Scrape the horse’s coat vigorously, in short rapid strokes, with the other long edge. Scrape in the same direction as the hair grows.
After several uses, it will develop rounded edges. To restore to a sharp edge, rub the long edge on concrete or any similar abrasive surface.