TITANIUM® Performance Lactate*
*Not available in all countries.
Formulated to Promote an Optimal Muscle Function in Sport Horses, Favouring Performance and a Quick Recovery
Powder. With measuring scoop.
360 g (12 days).
|Composition (per 30 g):|
|Alfa α-Lipoic Acid||1.200 mg|
|Vitamin B1||475 mg|
|Vitamin B2||40 mg|
|Vitamin B3||45 mg|
|D-Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5)||500 mg|
- Pre-exercise supplement which promotes optimal muscle function.
- With L-Carnitine, Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B5 and Lipoic Acid, necessary to make Acetyl Coenzyme A, which participates in aerobic metabolism from which energy is obtained.
- With Beta-Alanine and Betain which delay Lactic Acid build-up at a muscular level.
- Its formula improves resistance and speeds up recovery.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant which improves the performance of group B vitamins.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and L-Carnitine work together to improve the efficiency of energy production from fat.
- Maintains a healthy Lactic Acid level in muscles, promoting an optimal muscular function and maximum comfort in sport horses, helping to improve their performance.
- Optimizes metabolism and muscle function with intensive training.
- Competition horses of any discipline (racing, jumping, dressage…).
- The scoop provided measures 30g.
- Precompetition: 1/2 scoop with first feed of the day during the 6 days pre-event and 1 scoop in the last feed on the previous day of the event.
- When this instructions can’t be followed: give 1 scoop with breakfast and 1 scoop with last feed on the day previous to the event.