VetNova is a company founded in 2007 by veterinarians and made for veterinarians, dedicated to the Health and Wellbeing of Companion Animals and Horses.
Although we started in Spain and Portugal, where we have a strong presence with our own affiliates, we have a global vocation and we already export our products to several countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Our equine catalogue includes an increasingly specialized range of high performance supplements formulated to support daily training and enhance competitive activities.
- TOP BRANDS:
- Distribution of Farnam Equine Line since 2007 – RED CELL® / ENDURE® / TRI-TEC 14™.
- Development of Our Own Line of Products since 2017 – APTIMA® / CORONA® / CRONO® / TITANIUM®.
- QUALITY: our quality department complies with strict protocols that will ensure the optimal contitions of our products.
- INNOVATION: our intense work in processing, researching and producing more and more innovative products is driving us to expand our catalogue every year . This evolution is the result of our desire to meet the needs and requirements of our main customers: veterinarians, nutritionists, farriers, trainers, professional riders, etc. annual development.
- SOCIAL AND ENVAIRONMENTAL COMPROMISE:
We are aware of the responsibility we have on the impact that even the smallest decisions and actions have on our environment. Our strong social commitment has led us, for years, to allocate a percentage of our sales to a growing number of NGOs and help finance the important work they do.
Our Commitment to respecting and taking care of the Environment has led us to set sustainable work practices, printing in 100% recycled paper and evolving towards a fleet of hybrid cars. Also, to fulfil our Commitment with Animal Welfare and respect for nature, we cooperate regularly with Associations and Shelters that ensure the welfare of animals in difficult situations.
- PROFFESIONAL ORIENTATION: our commercial team is made up of veterinarias with the aim of offering a complete technical advice on our catalogue.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: optimizing customer service is another of our priority objectives, so every day we make an effort so that our customers can have the products they need as quickly and safely as possible, when and where they need them.
- EASY LOGISTIC: shipments without minimum order.
- MARKETING ACTIONS: advertising support, presence al conferences, real cases about the use of our products…