VETERINARY CLINICAL CARE® Mobility I
MSM and Vitamin C based supplement with high palatability, formulated to promote the optimal health of the locomotor system
930 g (30 uses)
|Composition (per 30 g):|
|Methyl-Sulphonyl-Methane (MSM)||4,000 mg|
|Vitamin C||2,500 mg|
- Improves recovery capacity of the horse against inflammatory problems affecting joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Without NSAIDs or corticosteroids.
- Takes part in the collagen and glycosaminoglycans synthesis, which are indispensable for a proper functioning and maintenance of supporting tissues (connective tissue, bones, cartilages, dentine…), promoting the protection of the locomotor system.
- Synergistic action of MSM and Vitamin C, that protects joints from the oxidative stress caused by exercise.
- Promotes natural regeneration, improves elasticity of connective tissues and shortens recovery periods after a lesion.
- Lengthens horses’ sporting life.
- Improves mobility and general condition.
- Very safe: Ideal for long term use.
- Suitable for all breeds and ages.
- As a complement of the veterinary treatment of choice, in long duration injuries of the locomotor system (joints, tendons and ligaments), for support of natural recovery during painful inflammatory lesions, regeneration and elasticity improvement of connective tissues, and shortening of recovery periods.
- In a preventive way:
- Reinforcement of musculoskeletal system in horses submitted to high intensity trainings.
- Lengthening of horses’ sporting life by promoting the health and maintenance of functionality of joints and connective tissues.
- Helps natural recovery and relieves discomfort of the skin caused by allergies, such as summer itch, or other inflammatory reactions.
- In long duration respiratory problems, thanks to its capacity to reinforce the anti-inflammatory response of the body.
- Support in any case of chronic inflammatory processes in horses with gastrointestinal, renal or hepatic diseases, or aged horses, where some treatments are contraindicated.
- Improvement of quality of life of aged horses, or young horses that have done heavy exercise, aiming to improve their mobility, their health, and their well-being.
Administer 30 g (1 scoop) once a day for at least 30 consecutive days, or as directed by the veterinarian.