EQUINYL™ Joint Formula with Hyaluronic Acid*
*Not available in all countries.
High-power and long-lasting chondroprotective preparation
850 g (30 uses)
|Composition (per 28 g):|
|Glucosamine HCl||5,000 mg|
|Glucosamine HCl||4,000 mg|
|Prolonged-release glucosamine HCl||4,000 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||875 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||30 mg|
|Methyl-Sulphonyl-Methane (MSM)||7,500 mg|
|ComfortX (MicroLactin®)||3,000 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ester-C®)||1,575 mg|
- Complete supplement for elite horses with chondroprotective and antioxidant effects.
- Supplies conventional glucosamine (immediate action) and prolonged-release glucosamine (acts for 24 hours).
- Includes 9 active ingredients with proven chondroprotective action in high concentrations.
- Patented formula of vitamin C that enables a better absorption, a longer lasting effect, a better bioavailability and a neutral pH (avoiding gastrointestinal problems).
- Synergistic combination of vitamin C and MSM: the vitamin C boosts the protective effect of MSM against inflammation and oxidative damage caused by heavy exercise.
- Chelated forms of zinc, copper and manganese, for a better absorption.
- Horses with moderate or severe chondroprotective needs: joint disease support, adult horses in training or competition, aged horses, etc.
- Surgical procedures to the locomotor system.
Administer 28 g (1 scoop) once a day for at least 1 month, or regarding particular needs in each case. For optimization of results, it is suggested to continue the protocol with VETERINARY CLINICAL CARE® Mobility I for at least 3 months (preferably 6 to 9 months).