ABSORBINE® Veterinary Liniment*
*Not available in all countries.
The world’s best-selling horse liniment
473 ml and 946 ml
|Wormwood oil (Artemisia absinthium)|
|Natural extracts of marigold (Calendula officinalis)|
|Natural extracts of echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)|
|Natural extracts of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)|
- Hot/cold double effect, providing stimulation of the blood flow.
- Fast relief of temporary muscular and joint soreness, swelling, and stiffness.
- Treats common fungal and bacterial conditions of the skin and hoof.
- Recommended by veterinarians, trainers and farriers.
- Relief of joint, tendon and muscle soreness due to minor lesions, overexertion and long shippings.
- Warm up: joint, muscle and tendon warming before training.
- Post work out: for a faster recovery of main muscle groups. Its fast acting formula is proven to increase blood flow and help your horse heal by himself rapidly.
- Use to clean and treat bacterial skin infections like rain rot, scratches, summer itch and tail Itch.
- Disinfection and treatment of hoof infections including thrush and White Line Disease. Its formula penetrates into the porous hoof sole and frog to disinfect.
- Legs and joints: apply the liniment to sore areas. May be applied two or more times a day.
- Arthritis: Rub the liniment on stiff and sore joints before and after turn-out to increase pain relief.
- Muscle soreness, apply to desired areas and cover with a blanket. May be repeated two or more times a day as needed.
- Body Wash Technique: Mix 100 ml of the liniment, 200 ml of vinegar and 600 ml of water. Apply the dilution with a sponge over the whole surface of the horse, avoiding the face.
- Warm up: A rub down of the liniment increases circulation to muscles and helps prevent injuries. Clinically proven to enhance performance.
- Post work out: Professional trainers recommend applying the liniment after a workout to all four legs and wrapping lightly.
- Hoof disinfection: Apply once a week to help prevent bacterial and fungal infections. Use daily to treat hoof conditions such as abscesses, cracks, delamination, thrush and White Line Disease.
- Skin disinfection: Apply to infected area three times a week.