SUPERSHINE® Hoof Polish & Sealer*
*Not available in all countries.
Hoof polish and sealant with black or natural super shiny finish
SUPERSHINE® Black: black. 237 ml. Brush included
SUPERSHINE® Clear: transparent. 237 ml. Brush included
|Composition (per chews):|
|SUPERSHINE® Black||Lacetone, resins, black pigment.|
|SUPERSHINE® Clear:||Acetone, resins|
- Super high-gloss finish.
- Black (SUPERSHINE® Black) or natural (SUPERSHINE® Clear).
- Its quick-drying formula (less than 60 seconds) helps prevent dirt and dust from settling on the product.
- Recommended by veterinarians and farriers for its sealing and waterproof effect, for white hoof hardening and protection against humidity.
- Does not penetrate beyond the surface of hoof wall harmless for deeper tissues.
- Brings a bright look to the hoof, up to one week after application.
- Hoof sealing and waterproofing in high humidity situations, such as rainy weathers, poorly drained fields, wet beddings…
- Seals out excess moisture to help harden soft hooves.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats to a clean, dry hoof, with a brush on the coronet, the wall, the sole and the frog. Allow to dry.
- For better results, apply 2 or 3 times a week.
- It can be easily removed using ABSORBINE® Veterinary Liniment.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly or a leather cream, such as HORSEMAN´S® One Step, to the neck of container for ease in reopening.