HOOFLEX® Magic Cushion® *
*Not available in all countries
Relieves and relaxes hoof tissues. Developed by veterinarians and trusted by top farriers and professional riders
900 g (10 applications)
|Natural leather fiber|
- Fast and long-lasting cooling of the hoof and distal phalanx. Starts working within one hour and provides significant hoof cooling for up to 24 hours.
- Provides quick relief for tired and hot hooves.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of bumps and rubbing.
- Reduces discomfort of inflamed hooves.
- Used by reference riders during competition periods.
- Does not contain capsaicin, or any other ingredient currently included on the List of Prohibited Substances of the FEI.
- Support of treatment of choice in painful processes or situations of hoof overuse.
- Hoof cooling in high performance horses (up to 24 hours).
- Improvement of the well-being of limbs after exercise.
- Limb bandaging during rest periods.
Thoroughly clean all areas of the frog and sole using a hoof pick and wire brush if necessary.
Apply enough product to cover the sole and sulci of the frog depth of 1 cm.
- For shod horses, place hoof down in sawdust to keep hoof packing in place.
- For barefoot horses, cover sole with paper or plastic, then cover entire hoof with self-adhering wrap.
- For use under shoes and pads, apply product prior to nailing or gluing on pads and shoes.
Replace every 24-48 hours until condition improves.