VETERINARY CLINICAL CARE® Liverade
Hepatic protector, antioxidant and stimulant of hepatic function.
1 l (40 uses)
|Vit B3||50 mg|
|Vit B12||30 µg|
|Vit E||50 mg|
- Improves the lipid metabolism, preventing their accumulation in the liver.
- Improves the performance of horses in competition.
- Boosts the immune system.
- High palatability: easy to administer.
- Maintenance of physiological conditions of the liver.
- Endogenous and exogenous hepatic intoxications.
- Horses submitted to heavy work, and suffering overexertion-related pathologies.
- Anemic and convalescent horses.
- Horses with metabolic disorders.
- Aged horses.
- Initial (5-7 days): 30 ml / 100 kg once a day.
- Prevention and maintenance: 5 ml / 100 kg once a day.
For a better acceptance in the beginning, the total dosage may be given in 2 divided doses, morning and evening.