*Not available in all countries.
Supplement of Psyllium for prevention and treatment of sand accumulation in the intestine
– 1.4 kg (6-10 uses)
– 4.5 kg (21-32 uses)
– 22.7 kg (160-240 uses)
|Psyllium seed husk||102.25 mg|
- Contains 99% of Psyllium seed husk.
- It absorbs water in the intestine, creating a gel that softens faeces and drags the sand accumulated in the large colon.
- Effective in horses of all ages.
- High palatability: tastes like apple and molasses.
- Prevention and treatment of sand colics, and as a support of surgical treatment of sand colics.
- Colon impactions or situations where soft faeces may be beneficial.
- Prevention and treatment of Equine Metabolic Syndrome, to lower the blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Prevention of hyperglycemia in obese horses with decreased food intake or subject to stressful situations.
Mix 1 -1½ scoops with feed for 7 days, once a month.