CUTANIA® GlycoBenz Shampoo
Dermatological Shampoo with Benzoyl Peroxide and Glycolic Acid
Dogs, Cats, Horses
- With Benzoyl Peroxide — Antibacterial properties.
- Oxidative action.
- Follicular flushing.
- Lipolytic and keratolytic actions.
- Exfoliating action — Allowing a closer contact between active ingredients and the epithelium. The synergistic effect of Benzoyl Peroxide and Glycolic Acid allows the product to act deeper.
- Mild and nice scent.
- Support in the veterinary treatment of choice in:
- Superficial pyodermas such as wet or pyotraumatic dermatitis.
- Deep pyoderma.
- Chronic or recurrent pyoderma.
- Conditions that can benefit from the effect of benzoyl peroxide.
- Skins with seborrhea oleosa.
- Helps in keratinization disorders treatment (seborrhoea, feline acne, follicular dystrophy, hyperkeratosis, sebaceous adenitis) for its antiseborrhoeic and keratolytic effects.
- As a support in follicular conditions (folliculitis, demodicosis…) and in those that require follicular flushing.
- Helps to maintain physiological conditions of healthy skin.
- Use in small and generalized regions.
- Helps maintain the physiological conditions of healthy skin.
- Control of bad smells associated to excess production of fat or tallow.
Use in localized or generalized areas.
Frequency must be determined in every different case.
- Initial: 2 or 3 applications/week until the process is controlled.
- Maintenance: 1 application per week.
Wet the hair with abundant water and apply massaging deeply the hair and skin. Leave for 5-10 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water. Dry the animal and when completely dry brush the coat.
Suitable for regular use.