|Composition (per 30 ml):
||Vit B7 (Biotin)
* Variable quantities due to being a natural product.
- 12 active ingredients with synergistic action in a high concentration and bioavailability.
- Helps management of skin desquamation.
- Improves skin elasticity and hydration.
- Stimulates the natural healing during inflammatory processes, and accelerates the physiological regeneration of injured skin.
- With Biotin, Zinc, L-Cysteine and Vitamins.
- Rich in Omega-3 (DHA and EPA) and Omega-6 (GLA). It provides a healthy balance of fatty acids, that play a vital role in the structure of cellular membranes, as a support for horses with skin problems.
- Very safe: ideal for prolonged use.
- High palatability oil, for an easy daily administration.
- Patented method of cold extraction of Omega-3, for best bioactivity
- For proper healing of damaged skin and coat.
- As a support of pathologies where hair, coat, and skin quality are compromised: allergic dermatitis, insect bite hypersensitivity (Culicoides, summer itch, flies…), atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, food allergies, etc.
Shake well before use. Mix it with the feed or administer orally with a syringe.
- Initial (2 weeks): 60 ml (2 scoops).
- Maintenance: 30 ml (1 scoop).
Effects of CUTANIA® Estiderm may be seen 3-4 weeks after initiating administration.
Natural product, color and odor variations can be observed without compromising the product’s quality.