|Composition (per capsule):
| DHA (mín. 12%)
| EPA (mín. 18%)
| Gama-Linoleic Acid (min. 20%)
|| 12 mg
| Linoleic Acid (min. 35%)
| Oleic Acid (min. 15%)
*Quantities can change as this is a natural product.
Composition: borage oil, fish oil, beeswax. Capsule: bovine gelatin, rapeseed glycerin.
Analytical components (%): protein 15.04, crude fiber 0; crude fat 65.49; crude ash 17.71.
Additives: nutritional: g / kg: 3-611 zinc 11.23; 3a315 niacinamide 17.97; 3a672b vit A 0.89; 3a700 vit E 13.48. mg / kg: 3a671 vit D₃ 5.61; 3b801 selenium 61.79; 3a880 biotin 56.18. Technological: g / kg: 1c322 crude sunflower lecithins 11.23.
- Complementary dietary food for the maintenance of dermal function in dogs and cats.
- Global support for skin structures.
- Synergistic combination of 12 ingredients for optimal maintenance of skin, hair and nails.
- Rich in Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Omega-6 (GLA) and Omega-9 (AO).
- With Biotin, Zinc and Selenium.
- Contributes to the reestablishment of the skin barrier and to reinforce its protective effects against external agents.
- Acts on the physiology of the hair follicle, helping to improve the quality of the coat.
- Ideal for prolonged use.
- Presentation in capsules:
- Practical daily management.
- No smell.
- Developed and manufactured in Spain.
- Maintenance of dermal function.
- Helps the optimal regeneration and maintenance of all skin structures (skin, nails, hair and hair follicles).
- States that require an extra contribution of Zinc.
- Dermatoses, such as: Atopic or Seborrheic disorders.
- Excessive hair loss.
- Times that require an extra contribution to keep skin and hair in optimal condition.
- Management of nail problems secondary to other pathologies.
1 capsule / 5kg / 24 h.
It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before use.
Recommended period of use: 8 weeks.
CUTANIA® Total Care Caps are suitable for long-term use.
Warnings: keep the container tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and out of the reach of children and animals.